My lovely daughter was looking for a work-from-home career and asked my advice as to which company she should best affiliate herself with. This was a no-brainer to me as I watched my mom order Avon and I ordered Avon products for years and loved everything I ever got…but boy has this company changed. They have great new products…clothes, shoes, jewelry and a hip new line called MARK for the younger generation. This is truly not my Mom’s AVON though Skin so soft is still the best stuff to do all of the following: (and more)
*as a makeup remover
* Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin
* Cleans of adhesive marks from sticky tape and adhesives
* Cleans most ink, markers paint off of your skin
* can be used for tanning oil but caution no SPF in the original
*Got greasy hands from working on the car? This is good stuff for grease monkies.
* 2 capfuls in to your foot soaker will moisturize them while you soak your aches away
*helpful with chewing gum in hair or skin removal
* Use cotton ball dipped in AVON SSS to keep ants out. Rub the cotton ball around window seals and doors…also I poured on an ant bed and bye-bye anties…
* KILLS LICE Safely! Fully saturate hair with AVON SSS. Let it set for 15 minutes! Wash thoroughly! You may want to wash the hair 2-3 times to get the oily look out. It is said dish detergent works great with just one wash to get the oil out!
* Also will keep spiders out by wiping all wood framed doors and windows with AVON SSS.
* Removes glue and other adhesives from glass, metals and most plastics.
* Remove soap scum from shower doors and shower curtains, along with bathroom fixtures by using SSS as you would your other cleaners
* Great for using on pipe joints that will not slip together
* Cleans ink and most stains off most vinyl and painted surfaces.
* Cleans most heavy oil and grease from non-porous surfaces.
*for pets is a great flea dip when mixed with water and conditions the animal
*can be utilized on horses too as an insect repellent
If you access the internet, you will find TONS of uses…though admittedly, I think the smell is just ok…insects HATE it and lots of humans love it. So wooHoo…an oil with many uses.
Now after my daughter got into Avon she realized that having some peeps work with her would be great so I signed up and so did several of her friends and we are all Avon Beauty Babes…believe me, they are a kewl company with something for everyone…they have Hannah Montana stuff, Sponge bob items and even High School Musical items for the tweenies!! I am definitely into the skin care and jewelry to keep me looking good for my many performances as a dancer…
If you haven’t seen a catalog lately check it out at www.youravon.com/ngentry-combs or check up at www.avon.com for a beauty advisor in your area (yes, we still give lots of great samples) They have kept up in the 21st century with some great websites that you can order from so give them another look see! You might find yourself looking better too!